There are a number of ways to create your own information products. Some of the ideas include:-
- Update existing products. With ever improving access to information, a lot of the products on the market could be updated with innovation and research. Some products could be converted, for example e-books to audio.
- Co-Authoring – If you are an expert in one field you could ask another person in a related area to write with you, for example a marketing person could co-write with a sales expert, or a person in tailoring could team up with a clothes designer, etc.
- Re-packaging – Some products could be re-packaged to produce a bigger product of related information. For instance information products on self- improvement could be repackaged psychological aspects, counselling, tips from personal development coaches and self-improvement insights, etc.
- Private label rights products – some private label products allow you to repackage edit and put your name. This is particularly beneficial if you know the subject well or if you are willing to do some research, or to package it with a related product.
- Finding a ghost writer – this is a popular, fast and easy way of producing own information books. There are a number of companies that offer ghost writer service for a variety of information products at competitive rates.